At Teddy Kids, we’re flexible! (Have you heard?) If you would like to book extra days for your child, because they ❤ it here so much, check Zaycare to see which days have space available.
Remember, you have the power in Zaycare! Parents can and should make your own schedule changes through your Zaycare account.
Whenever possible, please do not ask the teachers to change your schedule for you. The children are the teacher's first priority. Thanks a lot!
To book extra days, log in to Zaycare and go to the calendar in the Planning section.
Select a day with a green dot (meaning there is space that day for your child) and click Book!
Booking an extra day is final and cannot be exchanged if you want to cancel later, so be sure when you book.
Blue days = Contract days
Grey days = Extra days
Green dot = space available to book your child
Red dot = full for the moment, not possible to book at this time
If a day is full in the calendar but you still really, really, really want that day, then please contact the head teacher of your location to see if she or he can help.
We ask that parents be responsible for changes to your schedule in Zaycare as soon as possible. The children in the group are the first priority for the teachers. Thanks a lot!
Extra Days are final and cannot be exchanged for other days. Cancelling an extra day will not result in a voucher. So be sure before you book them. You will see this message every time you try to book an Extra Day in Zaycare:
Remember, we’re flexible! Booking an extra day here and there is no problem. If you need to book extra days on a permanent basis, however, then you must request a change to your contract by sending an email to email@example.com. We’re happy to create the schedule that best suits your family.
If you book an extra day for your child, you are requested to pay for that day as soon as possible. Here are two ways to pay:
1 - Direct debit
If you have direct debit ("automatische incasso") enabled, then as of February 2020, the payment for any extra days or remaining balances for contract changes will be deducted automatically.
This transaction will take place on the same day as the transaction for the payment for the next month’s usage (estimated total for the coming month).
one payment for next month
- one payment for remaining balance from last month
No more emails from Admin asking for more payments!
(Crowd cheers wildly.)
2 - ** Without direct debit**
For those without direct debit enabled, if you book extra days in the current month and choose the option to “Pay Later”, then payment for that extra day will be noted in Zaycare as overdue.
This “overdue” alert appears because our billing policy. So, for example, if you book an extra day for your child in September, after already paying September's estimated monthly usage, then you will accrue an additional payment request for that extra day you booked.
The payment for any remaining balance is due 30 days from the day you booked the extra day.
- The responsibility to make schedule changes in the Zaycare app lies solely with the parent; we do not take responsibility for information being updated late. WhatsApp, SMS, text, and email are not acceptable forms of notification for absent days or booking extra days.
- Absent days cannot be financially compensated nor exchanged with already booked contract days. For example, if Monday is a contract day, then a voucher may not be used for a future Monday; if Tuesday is a contract day, then a voucher may not be used for a future Tuesday, etc.
- Contracted flexible days, half days (07:30-13:00 // 13:00-18:30), or any other type of days cannot be extended with vouchers nor will vouchers be awarded for shortened contract days.
- Days booked "Extra" are final; vouchers for extra days are forfeited if cancelled.
- Extra days are always based on our standard times and standard pricing.
- Vouchers for 100% of the value of a missed contract day (expressed in hours) are awarded only if the schedule change was requested in Zaycare at least 24 hours from 07:00 in advance, excluding weekends).
- Vouchers for 25% of the value of a missed contract day (expressed in hours) are awarded only if the schedule change was requested in Zaycare within 0 - 24 hours and before 7:00 of the contract day (excluding weekends).
- No voucher is awarded for marking the day absent on the contract day after 7:00.
- Vouchers can be used when booking extra days that are previous days in the same week of the missed day OR in the future, valid for 30 days after the cancelled contract day.
- Vouchers from a cancelled Monday may not be used for a day in the week earlier; vouchers from a cancelled Monday may only be used after that Monday.
- Booking extra days is only possible provided there is space available.
- The cash back bonus option applies only to Vacation or Not Coming status planned at least 30 days in advance.
- i) 2% cash back bonus option for contracts 1 - 3 full days per week
- ii) 5% cash back bonus option for contracts 4 - 5 full days per week
- Booking extra days is only possible provided there are no outstanding payments.
- i) The bonus options are disabled if a monthly payment remains outstanding.
- ii) After a 45-day late period, we reserve the right to cancel the privilege of the cash back bonus and/or the voucher bonus completely.
- iii) Paying the outstanding amount in full re-activates the privilege of the cash back bonus and/or voucher bonus as of the date of payment.
- iv) The choice you make for cash back bonus or voucher bonus is final and cannot be changed at a later date.
- The voucher system and the cash back system are a bonus on top of our regular service; we reserve the right to change the rules at any time.
- If you change more than 25% of your fixed schedule in a particular month, we reserve the right to switch you to our flex tariff; be advised this may lead to higher costs.
Is there a problem with Zaycare? Admin wants to hear about it! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.