Teddy Kids offers three types of contracts where you choose a full day or a half day.
- Full Day: 7:30 – 18:30
- Half Day Morning: 7:30 – 13:00
- Half Day Afternoon: 13:00 – 18:30
A daycare contract will be created based on full or half days, and the number of days in the week you plan for your child to attend.
After school care (BSO)
For after school care, Teddy Kids offers a 52-week contract which includes school vacations.
The hours for after school care are as follows:
- Regular school days: 15.00 – 18.30 (depending on school hours)
- During school vacations: 7:30 – 18:30
Before school care (VSO)
We also offer an optional before school care programme from 7:30 – 9:00 (during regular school days). Please enquire with us which schools are available.
Note! When school is out of session, Teddy Kids after school care offers only full-day care. No half days are available for when school is closed. Therefore, you will be billed for school holidays, even times when you are away on vacation. This policy enables us to offer a full programme to all children all year round. Most importantly, this policy ensures your child has a space at Teddy Kids.
Flexibility is number 1 at Teddy Kids! We allow various combinations of contracts, including contracts for 2, 3, 4 or 5 days a week, depending on the location. Booking only half days is also possible.
Let us know what you need. We're happy to create a schedule that works best for your family, so long as space is available.
At Teddy Kids, flexibility is number 1! We want to offer the best childcare experience we can for your children—and you, the parents. We offer unmatched flexibility in childcare services in the following areas:
- Daily schedule: drop-off and pick-up times can be arranged to suit your needs.
- Nutrition: We happily cater to your child’s dietary requirements, offering gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free and vegetarian options.
- Customs from home: As an international daycare, we take into account different beliefs and customs, be they large or small, and work to make you and your child feel as comfortable and ‘at home’ as much as possible.
- Language: At Teddy Kids, every group has one Dutch-speaking teacher and one English-speaking teacher, ensuring maximum language exposure, and making it possible to communicate with parents from the Netherlands and all around the world.
- Vouchers: If you cancel on time, you can use 100% of the value of a missed day to book an extra day in future.*
- Booking extra days: If you need to book an extra day outside of your contract, no problem! Let us know and we will accommodate you so long as there is space available.*
- Contract: It’s easy to change your contract with Teddy Kids, with no penalties or extra administrative fees. Changes can go in effect that very week if that suits your family’s needs.
- Open communication: If there are any improvements you think Teddy Kids can make, we want to hear from you! We are always open to feedback, suggestions or concerns to create the best childcare experience for you, your child, and our teachers.
*Read more about changing days and using credits here.
Yes! Flexibility is number 1 at Teddy Kids! Here are our options for drop-off and pick-up times:
Teddy Kids offers flexibility for your drop-off and pick-up times. Some days you need to come a little earlier or a little later. We understand! We can extend your hours by 15-minute blocks so you can drop your child off as early as 7:00 or pick them up as late as 19:00.
Parents are kindly requested to discuss extended hours in advance so we are well prepared for your child.
Contract days are the days of the week that your child regularly attends Teddy Kids, which is agreed upon once your contract starts.
For example, you may request full days for Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. These three days are considered your contract days and therefore every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of the month are considered booked for your child.
You may also have a contract for five days a week, in which case your child's space is guaranteed for every day we are open. We have space for your child whenever you need it!
In most instances, Teddy Kids requires a minimum of two days a week per week for daycare, depending on the location. Contact us to see if we are able to accommodate your needs. Flexibility is number 1 at Teddy Kids and we will do our best to design the contract that's right for you!
It’s easy to change your contract with Teddy Kids, with no penalties or extra administrative fees. (Who wants those?) Changes can go in effect that very day to suit your family’s needs.
Remember that cancelling or booking an extra day on an ad-hoc basis is possible without any changes to your contract. Changes to the contract are for permanent amendments.
We want to make your daycare experience as pleasant and as simple as possible, so our policy is, no cancellation fees! There is no penalty for ending your contract. If you want to stop coming to childcare tomorrow, then ending your contract shouldn't be a problem. Just contact us as soon as you are ready. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember! Once you end your contract, your child’s space at Teddy Kids is no longer available.
Remember, we’re flexible! Booking an extra day in Zaycare now and then is no problem. If you need to book extra days on a permanent basis, however, then you must request a change to your contract by sending an email to email@example.com. We’re happy to create the schedule that best suits your family.
No problem! You can book an extra day in Zaycare, provided there is space available and that the schedule change was requested in time, at least 1 workday in advance (24 hours from 07:00, excluding weekends). Read more about booking extra days here.