Our prices are simple: €8.93 per hour (2019).
For daycare, our prices are on average €425 monthly when booking one full day a week (2019).
For 5 full days a week, our monthly fees are €2,125 on average (2019).
For after school care, the monthly fee is dependant on the school. Please contact us for more information.
Teddy Kids offers three types of contracts where you choose a full day or a half day.
Full Day: 7:30 – 18:30
Half Day Morning: 7:30 – 13:00
Half Day Afternoon: 13:00 – 18:30
Read more about contracts here.
At Teddy Kids, flexibility is number 1! We want to offer the best childcare experience we can for your children—and you, the parents. We offer unmatched flexibility in childcare services in the following areas:
- Daily schedule: drop-off and pick-up times can be arranged to suit your needs.
- Nutrition: We happily cater to your child’s dietary requirements, offering gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free and vegetarian options.
- Customs from home: As an international daycare, we take into account different beliefs and customs, be they large or small, and work to make you and your child feel as comfortable and ‘at home’ as much as possible.
- Language: At Teddy Kids, every group has one Dutch-speaking teacher and one English-speaking teacher, ensuring maximum language exposure, and making it possible to communicate with parents from the Netherlands and all around the world.
- Vouchers: If you cancel on time, you can use 100% of the value of a missed day to book an extra day in future.*
- Booking extra days: If you need to book an extra day outside of your contract, no problem! Let us know and we will accommodate you so long as there is space available.*
- Contract: It’s easy to change your contract with Teddy Kids, with no penalties or extra administrative fees. Changes can go in effect that very week if that suits your family’s needs.
- Open communication: If there are any improvements you think Teddy Kids can make, we want to hear from you! We are always open to feedback, suggestions or concerns to create the best childcare experience for you, your child, and our teachers.
*Read more about changing days and using vouchers here.
Yes, there is! If both parents work or study in the Netherlands, then 99% of the time you are eligible for the childcare subsidy, known as kinderopvangtoeslag. You can apply for government subsidies for 33 - 90% of the total cost of childcare, depending on income.
See the Dutch Tax Authorities Kinderopvangtoeslag page to make a sample calculation.
Teddy Kids offers more information about the Dutch government childcare subsidy here.