One full day of childcare is worth, for example, €91.
If you cancel a day on time, you receive a 100% voucher, or €91.
If you cancel a day late (within 0 - 24 hours), you receive a 25% voucher, or €22.75.
You can use that voucher to book extra days in future, within 30 days.
At the end of the month you have:
extra day price
total price to pay
Yes, vouchers are available for a limited amount of time. Here are some rules to keep in mind about vouchers:
- As of 1 June 2019, vouchers are valid for 30 days.
- If you cancel April 15th, you cannot apply that voucher to April 14th. The voucher is valid 30 days from April 15th.
- Vouchers from cancelled days becomes applicable from the cancelled day.
If your child attends childcare full time, then vouchers for extra days are unfortunately not available for you. However, the number 1 benefit of a full-time contract is that your child’s space is guaranteed for every day we are open. We have room for your child whenever you need it!
Keep in mind too that even families with part-time contracts are not always able to make use of vouchers by booking extra days. Vouchers are considered a bonus, which may or may not end up being applied for future use.
Finally, don’t forget to take advantage of the Dutch government subsidy, which may provide significant benefits to your family. If both parents work or study in the Netherlands, then 99% of the time you are eligible for childcare subsidies. You can apply for government subsidies for 33-90% of the total cost, depending on income. See Tax Authorities Kinderopvangtoeslag page to make a sample calculation.
Read more from Teddy Kids about the Dutch childcare subsidy here.
- The responsibility to inform Teddy Kids of missed days lies solely with the parent; we do not take responsibility for information being updated late.
- Missed days cannot be financially compensated nor exchanged with already booked contract days. For example, a voucher from a Monday may not be used for a future Monday; a voucher from a Tuesday may not be used for a future Tuesday, and so on.
- Contracted flexible days, half days (07:30-13:00 // 13:00-18:30), or any other type of days cannot be extended with vouchers nor will vouchers be awarded for shortened contract days.
- Days booked "Extra" are final and will not be awarded vouchers.
- Extra days are always based on our standard times and standard pricing.
- 100% of the value of a cancelled contract day is reserved for future use only if the schedule change was requested in Zaycare at least 1 workday in advance (24 hours from 07:00, excluding weekends).
- Vouchers from cancelled contract days are valid for 30 days after the cancelled contract day.
- Vouchers from cancelled contract days becomes applicable from the date of the cancelled contract day, not before. For example, if you cancel October 15th, then you may only apply that voucher for October 16th or later. This is true even if you cancelled the October 15th contract day one day or one week or one month in advance.
- Extra days are only possible provided there is space available.
- Vouchers for extra days are only awarded provided that the schedule change was requested at least 1 workday in advance (24 hours from 07:00, excluding weekends).
- Booking extra days is only possible provided there are no outstanding invoices.
- There is no extra charge from Teddy Kids to book extra days.
- If you change more than 25% of your fixed schedule in a particular month, we reserve the right to switch you to our flex tariff; be advised this may lead to higher costs.
Note- If you have more than a month outstanding in dues, the right to book extra days or use vouchers is suspended.
Note - The voucher system is a bonus on top of our regular service; we reserve the right to change the rules at any time.
Is there a problem with Zaycare? We’re here for you! If you have tried on your own and something is still not right, just send us a message and we will be more than happy to have a look for you.